Funny Chimp


Iv'e some really cool ESFP's (one of my friends is one) and ESTP's but most of the time I deal with the ones who make my stomach feel sick. I spent a year at art school (ended up leaving) with two middle aged women, a ESFJ and a ESFP (she got on my nerves the most) who both thought they were the new picasso.
Neither of them could draw to save themselves and all they talked about was sex and gossiping about other class members. I actually remember one time aprroaching them and screaming at the top of my lungs "Can't you talk about anything intelligent such as quantum physics?!" Then they started picking on me and how my attitude needed changing so I told them to go fuck themselves and left the course. At least the INTJ's of the class that I was in received some long needed humor.

Funny Chimp
Funny Chimp
 Funny Chimp
Funny Chimp
 Funny Chimp
Funny Chimp
 Funny Chimp
Funny Chimp

No comments:

Post a Comment